top of page

Important: Permits available for transport of feed in flood affected regions.

Permits are now available to access roads affected by flooding in Victoria and NSW. Alternatively, measures are available to avert animal welfare issues. Please refer to the members communication page of this website. Non-members can email


bottom of page