Wed, 23 Mar|
Workplace Mental Health Awareness Training #3
This 1.5hr Workplace Mental Health Training Seminar will show participants how to recognize when someone is struggling, learn options to deal with the situation and know where to recommend them for help. ATMA, FIAAA & SFMCA are providing 3 complimentary tickets per company. Additional regos welcome
Time & Location
23 Mar 2022, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT
About the Event
We invite you to attend a 1.5hr online session on Workplace Mental Health Awareness Training delivered by Mental Health Partners.
What You’ll Learn
- An understanding of different Mental Health Problems in the Workplace.
- How to recognise the signs of an employee who may be developing a Mental Health problem.
- How to assist colleagues with their mental health and where to seek professional help.
- How, Mental Health First Aid can help in the workplace
- Finally, be able to apply the above for your own wellbeing.
Each session is limited to 20 participants with a minimum of 14 participants. If insufficient numbers are registered, your attendance will be moved to a suitable session. As dates fill, more will be offered. Three complimentary tickets per member company per annum are provided by SFMCA and FIAAA. ATMA is individual membership so all members receive complimentary registration from ATMA. Additional registrations are encouraged. A cost of $38 / registration applies. Non-arrivals will be on-charged the cost of $38. All participants will receive a certificate following completion.